How to stick with it when maintaining an exercise regiment
Friday, November 2, 2018
1) Write and track your goals on your calendar each week
2) Be realistic
3) Set a reasonable pace and start off slow
4) Get a work out partner
5) Pay attention to your body and its best time to work out
6) Get friends and family involved to help make it fun or add classes
7) Change it up and try new equipment and exercises to avoid boredom
8) Try a new sport even
9) Pick a cheap or affordable sport that doesn’t cost much
10) Have a back up exercise indoors when the weather is bad out
11) Try lifting weights smartly. You can exhaust more muscle groups in one set if you use a combo exercise.
12) Exercise whereever you can. If you are in a hotel commit to jogging in place, push-ups, sit-ups
13) Stretch every few hours if you’re at your job.
14) Take the stairs if you can