Sunday, April 14, 2019
This week’s reader feedbag (feedback, feed bag, feed back, see what I did there?) we are replying to some comments on our site. We always like mail and so we’re going to dive right in and try to answer your questions and comments.
As always we encourage questions, comments, feedback and suggestions. And we try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- 04/01/2019 This week’s first comment comes from a reader interested in having our site “promoted as a resource on your blog”. You said that you are “in the midst of updating” certain “broken link resources to include current and up to date resources” for “readers” and also have a “do-follow link”. I believe in your particular case this would be okay and will consider it further perhaps we can email back and forth at a later point in time. Our site is still in its infancy and will need further development but please send them to our site absolutely as a resource if they find a useful article. Thank you for your interest and feedback. For any others interested in referencing our site please use proper crediting and our full title of our site as well as name and article of post. A date reference may also be useful for citing us. Most of our information will reference other sites and so we just help the loop and the community. Feel free to send us mail if you or any other readers have questions about crediting our site.
- 04/04/2019 Another user commented “Thanks” for the “informative site”. If you have interest in other articles like ours check out some of the other blogs, articles, and resources we promote and reference in our articles. Thanks for your interest in our topics.
- 04/04/2019 A reader commented that our article and site was “amazing”. Thanks for the feedback. Though we can’t reply back or email every commenter. We thank you for the time you took to leave feedback on our site. Thanks.
- 04/05/2019 Currently we see a bit of a demand for some people to subscribe to our site. At this time we are evaluating our list server choices and other online options and do not yet have an automatic mailing or subscription service. There is a tendency for people to subscribe and not read emails considering how much content is out there and we don’t every want to be just become spam sitting in a mailbox. So the only way to check for new content is through our main site for now. Thanks for your interest.
- 04/05/2019 A reader commented on how our blog is funny and full of humor and reads it on a regular basis. Thanks for the regular read. Hope we’re useful and entertaining.
- 04/06/2019 Someone said they enjoyed reading the gymnastics post. Thank you. We try to highlight sports athletic heroes, mentors, people that are successful and offer words of encouragement and inspiration as well as other human interest articles and keep people aware that there’s other things in the news besides the typical “if it bleeds, it leads” articles. Thanks for your read.
- 04/08/2019 Hello and “Greetings” back to your southern state. You wrote you checked out our site on your “iphone during your lunch break”. I know that it takes time to create good articles so we try to keep our site lean and fast with essential yet minimal load times for our site. People have things to do and this generation needs info as quick and fast as possible. We have a great hosting site that takes care of load times and am glad it works great on your mobile device. Thanks for the feedback. It helps!
- 04/09/2019 Hi there back. I see you wrote that you found our site through a Myspace group. I didn’t know people still use that social media platform but am impressed if they do. Thank you for checking us out and the retweet to your viewers and followers. We will strive to keep this site working fast and efficiently so that people can enjoy it, its layout and its continuous improvements.
- 04/10/2019 Hello, you wrote us in another language but we got it translated and said that our site was “accurate, interesting, and complete information”. Thanks for the compliments. Much luck to you.
- 04/11/2019 Someone commented on our book recommendations. Hope you find the book as entertaining as we did.
- 04/13/2019 I couldn’t quite flow your comment but it seems you were trying to say that the travel industry is uncertain and you have to be prepared for unexpected happenings and the unpredictable economy. You hinted that you have to be able to tough through it and deal with hardships and “adapt and react” as necessary. I totally agree with you there. Life is constantly changing, there’s new currency, artificial intelligence technologies and constant changes in the political and economic landscape. Part of the reason why we created this site was to encourage people to learn to love research, going out to get what they need, being active in mind and physically and think outside the normal modes of daily living. The world is always changing so you have to be quick to adapt these days. Thanks for your comment.
- 04/14/2019 And the last comment of the day. Howdy back. Thanks for your feedback. Our company continuously searches for good services and upgrades and site status updates. Part of what makes a good company is being able to cater to customers while balancing company needs. Consider Coca Cola and KFC. These are very successful businesses. Lot of people want to emulate them and learn from them but unfortunately a business owner has to learn to differentiate itself and learn to stand out. It is a very cutthroat industry everywhere and the longer one is alive the more one realizes that hard work is what pays off and people that make it overnight are more the exception than the rule. Companies and business owners have to protect their secret sauce just like KFC protects their blend of 11 herbs and spices and Coca Cola keeps their recipe somewhat secret but also has economies of scale and first mover advantage and manufacturing and distribution advantages. To be a successful business you have to balance information that is public information and also that is essential for the underpinnings of your business so that it has that “moat” to keep your company surviving for years to come. Thanks for researching our site and the appreciation of our site. If you need a good site, site theme, or service provider you might consider doing a site search or a bit of research in your local area to see the best prices in your town or country since any recommendations by us may not necessarily fit your company’s particular needs or price range.
Thanks for your compliments. This site is the work of several people and we greatly appreciate all the people that have contributed to this site. No village is built by one person alone. Only you can determine what is the right service, product, or goods for you. Thanks for your feedback and comments.
And for that, thanks again this week for reading and commenting on our site. This is our reader feedback for the week and audience summary. Check back in a few for other comments and updates to our side. Feed our bag below, leave an interesting catch phrase in your message that I can “quote” so that you can remain anonymous while still being able to know you left the comment and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as we can.
Stay sharp, stay alert, and think for yourself. No zombies here.