Savvy Wealth Media LLC encourages our site users to express their opinions by posting comments.
We always encourage comments that are positive, constructive, on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectfully civil towards others and their opinions.
At times only in very rare circumstances, comment boards following articles, blog posts and other content could descend into personal attacks. Please do not engage in this type of behavior here on our site. Savvy Wealth Media LLC reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.
Due to the large volume of comments posted, Savvy Wealth Media editors do not have the ability to moderate the comment boards on a daily or continual basis. Comments are automatically approved and posted to the website. Users may flag comments they deem unacceptable. Savvy Wealth Media will determine whether the flagged comments abuse our policy and if further action needs to be taken. This may include deleting the comment or blocking the user from commenting on our site in the future.
The additional guidelines below are also in effect:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only and do not reflect the views or opinions of the site as a whole.
- Be polite, reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats are allowed toward private individuals, religious figures or any other comment posters.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters, will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- Comments that offer or advertise commercial products or services should not be published on the site unless specifically pre-approved from site administrators.
- If possible, please check your spelling. Nothing hurts your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are discouraged.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.
- Posts should be unique, thoughtful and not repeated. Spamming or multiple cut and paste comments will be deleted and removed.
- When in doubt don’t comment. Just read the article, absorb the knowledge, consider how you feel take notes and move on.
If you have a question or concern about our comment policy or a comment you view on the site, please email or contact us on our Contact page. Have fun and please contribute to the community and help us grow! Remember, INSPIRE and MOTIVATE! Leave the site a better place than you found it.